You know what? I'm just about to message someone that I HATE YOU.. but guess what happened? My simcard suddenly not working! HUH! It was working pretty well 2 minutes before! grrrrrr
I thought my phone is not working. So I tried to use Ibu's simcard and put it in my phone and it's working well.
Is God trying to stop me from sending the message? Well I don't care I just going to send the message to make myself feel better. ISH.I'm off to MAXIS centre.. Hope I could find one..
PS: Note to self: Please be patient.Hilang pahala puasa.banyak sudah. haih

2 comments:
hmmm.. tau tak pe.. stil wanna msg?? some things are better left unsaid... if it makes u feel better, by all means. but if it doesn't, why bother wasting ur few sens on whoever-u-r-talking-bout.
chill, fit! U know u still have ppl who care for u, kan?? =)
yes! you :P
Post a Comment