Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Ham sap?

STOP: If you are a goody2 type, don't read this post, u might not like it

Last night, some weird yahoo id add, me and I approved. This morning, I woke up, turn on my laptop and signed in my yahoo messenger and tadaaa~!

noemiehulon369: Hey U!
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: ?
noemiehulon369: Hello there.. My name is Jennifer.. Got ur ID through Messenger Directory
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: ok
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: another spam huh?
noemiehulon369: I love chatting with new people.. Would you like to chat today? Where are you from?
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: u spam
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: stay away from me >.<
noemiehulon369: nah, I am a vegetarian...  no spam for me! haha
noemiehulon369: Nice Im 22 years old i'm going to school in Houston.. Can i ask you a question?
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: no you cant
noemiehulon369: Do you like big booty girls with big tits? lol seriously cuz thats what i am/have..Is that too much for you to handle?
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: YES, you are spam ;P

***

So when I type spam, she will reply: nah, I am a vegetarian...  no spam for me! haha
look like this spam, detected the word spam pretty well ;) SPAM..SPAM..SPAM

***
noemiehulon369: nah, I am a vegetarian...  no spam for me! haha
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: spam
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: spam
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: I lOVE it
noemiehulon369: nah, I am a vegetarian...  no spam for me! haha

***here we go again :P***


noemiehulon369: so yea i'm lonely would you like to have some kinky fun? Would you like to see me?
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: YES
noemiehulon369: ok but i have no pictures on my computer.. but i have a video camera connected
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: ok
noemiehulon369 is typing...
noemiehulon369: ok let me set up my camera for you baby i hope your ready for some booty shots..

~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: im always ready

*** and HAHHAA finally she revealed herself!***


noemiehulon369: lol ok goto *link* we can go 1 on 1 chat. Just click join at the top of the webpage.~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: im shy
noemiehulon369: Don't worry baby its free to join this site all you have to do is register
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: owh, i dont want to register
noemiehulon369: fill out your cc info baby for Age verification ONLY, your card will not be charged.. ok i'm ready for u now
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: are you sure?
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: what r u wearing now?
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: hmmm
noemiehulon369: What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: red
noemiehulon369: I'll do anything you want me to do.. Do you see me?  I can't chat with you on the site till you register
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: you are not real
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: i want real thing...duh
noemiehulon369: yes im real
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: can i kiss you?
noemiehulon369: well, im kinda shy but ok, Muah
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~:  :*:*:*
noemiehulon369: Baby I'm So Horny right now! Do Whatever You have to, to get in! i'll spank my ass till its red for u!!!
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: anyway
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: im a girl
noemiehulon369 is typing...
noemiehulon369: so? you've never fantasized about being with another girl? check me out im hot *link again*click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page, its 100% free to join
noemiehulon369: Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. i'll be waiting for you on the site...

***

and I tried to type many other words, to see what this thing can detect

***
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: im a boy
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: baby, why dont you on ur messenger webcam
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: we can chat here
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: Smile
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: you ignored me
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: Sad smile
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: guy
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: darling
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: dear
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: Sad smile
~*NuRuL-FItRaH*~: sighh..

***

HAHAH, and she didn't reply after that..I guess she's tired of me Sad smileSad smile

***

Why people invented this thing? Why would some fall for this stupid thing? Temptations huh?

SPAM, you are smart, and getting smarter everyday..but somehow, you cannot fool us..too bad >.< 

If you are a spammer, PLEASE change you email password Smile with tongue out 

PS: Too much free time make you do crazy things >.<

1 comments:

fatin nasibah said...

hmm~~

aku rajin plak pi baca smpi abeh cita ang ni.. heheh