Concealing truth is a lie
Half truth is a lie
One lie will lead to another lies
You will keep on telling lies once you started lying
and thats what you did and do
What secrets are you trying to hide anyway?
Thats why I dont give a damn to believe what you said anymore
Yes, you dont worth my trust anymore
I trusted you
but I cannot blame you, can I?
as you already told me that you are hopeless, and a bad person
so who should i blame then?
maybe myself
but I cannot blame you, can I?
as you already told me that you are hopeless, and a bad person
so who should i blame then?
maybe myself
***
One thing that you should know is, everytime you tell lies, i will know the other side of the story :) and when i keep quite, dont mean, i dont know anything, i just want to see how u act. Im quite impressive, you are really good in it :) Congrats
***
I was wrong, I thought you deserve a chance, but too bad you like to screw things when people give you a chance.
anyway all the best in life!
I hope to see you change, I really do

0 comments:
Post a Comment