Feel like death is so near.
If I die, please forgive me for all the things that I did. really.
If I owe you money or anything, I hope you would tell, so that I can return it. If I die before I return you money, please ask it from my family.
If I die, please make doa and pray for me.
If I die before I fulfill my promises. I hope you forgive me.
Thank you.
If I die, please forgive me for all the things that I did. really.
If I owe you money or anything, I hope you would tell, so that I can return it. If I die before I return you money, please ask it from my family.
If I die, please make doa and pray for me.
If I die before I fulfill my promises. I hope you forgive me.
Thank you.

1 comments:
CHOI! apa ni fit?! ish ish~ wassup, gal? y so emo?
Post a Comment