Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What is the best thing for now?

Building up walls and to be in our own territory is one the most easiest thing to do.

To share the inner side of you and your insecurities with the person that you trust is the safest feeling that one can ever feel.

Pause

*looks around*

see no one

walls up.

Smile

***

We always being feed up with this:

What matters is not the outcomes, it is the journey that matters.

This is so true, but sometimes we just need to stop trying and follow the flow. We know that the outcome is not important, yet  because of our curiosity we always rush,  wanting to know what waiting for us in the future. Perhaps we want to take over God's job and decide things for ourselves.

What we need to do is to do our part and God will settle the rest for us and stop worrying whether we will get what we want.

Patience is the key.

When people say that the journey is  the important thing, it does make sense.

Dua comes under the journey also, don't you think so?

Well God answers all prayers.

Sometimes it is GREEN light- Yes, you can get what you want.

Sometimes it is YELLOW light- Wait, it is not a suitable time yet. You will get it once you are ready and it is the best thing for you

Sometimes it is RED light-It is a no, where the thing can be bad for you, your future and your religion. God the All-Knowing, where the last say is in His hands.

According Muhammad PBUH Dua is the weapon for Muslims.

So, we know that we have the weapon, but why don't we get what we want? I guess to determine whether the weapon is sharp or not it is in our hands. To fight with a blunt weapon wont bring us anywhere.

Let us sharpen the weapon together :)

and to always have faith in His plans is the ultimate happiness that one can achieve, tranquility one can ever imagine. Iman.

***

I might fell in to the same hole again and again, but every time I fell down, I will get up and try to get out from the hole.

Every time I fell down, I realize that the hole is getting deeper and deeper (yes, it is getting more painful). Truth to be told, I begin to adapt myself to live in the hole and when I'm outside the hole, I begin to miss the life inside the hole.

Can I have both? Impossible.

I'm such a failure.

0 comments: