Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Death

Im stunned, life is sooo short...

Each year that passes means a year less from our lifetime, it bringing us closer to our death, and with each passing year, each passing month, each passing day, each passing second, we are much more closer to that inevitable event. The day when we going to meet our Lord, the day that we will have to stand in front of Him and answers Him, to every action that we did.

How can we  make same mistake again and again?

Each time we said that we love God, we are lying, because we keep on doing the same mistake again and again. You wont want to hurt someone you love many times would you? we are all hypocrites..but because of His unconditional loves to us, despite of the things that we do, Allah says this in His love letters:

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

***

I used to uphold this principle ; " If you want to do something go ahead, but make sure that when God ask you why you did that, you have the answer for Him"

too bad, not following it now anymore Sad smile shall stick to it back..

***

This guy, he just passed away yesterday. I was so shocked when I woke up yesterday. He was a few years older than me. Read his blog when Kak Annur introduced it to me last year.

He was a medical doctor, suffered from cancer. Throughout his life, he was so determined, and never stop hoping in Allahs plans.

He left a legacy, a footprint in everyone's heart. His story was amazing and inspiring. We can say that he ended his life with husnul khatimah, insyaAllah..

His death reminded me of my cousin, he died when he was 23 years old, one year older than my age now.He was so young. I was in first year during that time. I was so shocked when I got the news. It takes time for me to get a grip, the impact was so big. When Mama died, I was well prepared of it, well at least after two death in a row, you'll get immune to death (although there are few things that I regretted).

So how long do we have before we died? we never knew. At least Mas Afzal, he knew that his time was short. My cousin, I believed that, the day before, he didn't know that he wont be able to taste another tomorrow.

I bet most of us are confidence that we will stay alive tomorrow, that's why we arrogantly keep on making mistakes today. May Allah have mercy on our souls.

to live well or  to live hell, we choose.. 

life is short, invest it wisely..

we cannot change our past, but we can change our present and future..

0 comments: