Good morning everyone!
I was reading for today's test and something came across my mind.
Can you imagine being unfaithful to your partner? (partner as in husband or wife)
Some people define being unfaithful to their partners by cheating.
I define unfaithful by putting something not in it's place =not being 'adil
Can you imagine telling your husband/wife :~
1. You are not my first love.
2. I've kissed someone before (indicate that she/he is not ur 1st kiss)
3. Someone touched me before, im not virgin.
and the list goes on.
Ouch
If we marry that person, the story might end there,but what if we marry someone else?
Just imagine how unfaithful we are to our partners.
Someone once said
" Tak thrill la hidup kalau tak penah couple"
well if this has came across in ur mind, please think back what is the purpose of ur life.
Well, if u've done anything like above, please remember that Allah will always love us, and if we repent, He will definite forgive us..
Allah will always have mercy on us, but do we have mercy to ourselves, do we have mercy to people around us?
The chances to change will always there, we should decide, what kind of person we want to be.
PLEASE remember, that we( human) always make mistakes, but how much lesson do we learn from each mistake that we've done?Remember that Allah is the One that will always love us no matter what.
Everything happen for reason.
I need to change and so do you.
PS: I better get back to book, doakan saya!

3 comments:
hmm.. most of time these people would say "kene ade thrill hidup ni". I'm so glad that you are still searching for one true love. Hope you'll find your true love and be faithful in it..
Asyraf Kadir
well, i still think that nothing is for certain. what is, is that you'll get what you earn for and what's best for you. be it, good or bad; faithful or not.
Yup I agree. We get what best for us, but what important is what we going to offer..do we choose not to be faithful? hmph...
Post a Comment