Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

eid-ul-adha and a birthday

Perjuangan tak bisa digalas oleh mereka yang mudah tewas. Pengorbanan juga tak bisa dilakukan oleh meraka yang berhati kecil.

sudah berhati besarkah kita..? Andai datang seruan dari Allah, seperti yang diturunkan pada Ibrahim, mampukah kita..?

Anyway, happy eid-ul-adha!

***

Happy birthday to you.

Thank you for always being there when I need you. I know I talk a lot , thank you for being so patient listening to what I said. Thank you for entertaining all the questions I've asked. Thank for advices that you gave.

ah..Should i just say thanks for everything..?

He once said;

"we r in the tunnel full of obstacles the only way out is both in the front n at the back, which exit do we choose determine our success or failure in facing the obstacle, easiest way is 2 just ignore the obstacles, but it gives us nothing, we r stuck with no progress, yet the problem still haunted us, there's no other way, we need to keep forward, to the rightful end, we must make ourselves deserve a better end, keep facing the obstacles n say: I'm a Muslim, there's nothing that i cannot handle, the grass  is always greener  on the other side, prepared  especially   for me, don't  worry everything will be just alright  for me"

Agaknya good timing untuk ulang ayat ni balik :)

Thank You

0 comments: