Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beach Clean-up

On 25 October we went to Beach Clean-up organised by UM Cares in collaboration with Body Shop under 350.

PA251277

The sun was so bright when we arrived.

PA251275

I love beach.  I think I can sit and look at the sea for a few hours without doing anything. Looking at the sea give us tranquility (all the problems seems to vanish for a while)

PA251283

We were given a form to fill in how many items we had collected. I was holding the form. Then I started to ask myself " Nak kutip sampah ke, nak isi form" then came another question " Nak kutip sampah sebab nak menang body shop ke or sebab Allah dan alam". At the end, I told Zilah that we going to fill the form after finished collecting all those rubbishes. (Susahkan nak jaga hati) Well that's not the point that I want to talk, (at this moment la :P).

 

our group

As we know, what happens to our environment is the world issue, and therefore it should be the Islamic world issue too. Sadly it is not. Some people might look down on this issue. Sigh. I think environment can unite people from various backgrounds, nations, races and religions. Why not start with this? Ask yourself whether you are willing to take this challenge or not.

PA251280kami pernah ke sini 

~end~

0 comments: