I think most of us have heard about this amazing book written by John Kotter and Holger Rathgebar. For the last 2 month I’ve been searching for this book and last Saturday I found it. This amazing book gives us tips on changing and succeeding under any condition.

Summary
This wonderful book appears to be a simple fable that is easy to read and understand. The authors’ method is showing, much more than telling. At first I felt like I am reading a story book about a penguin colony in Antarctica but this book has more to offer. A group of beautiful emperor penguins live as they have for many years. Then one curious bird name Fred discovers a potentially devastating problem threatening their home ( and pretty much no one listen to him). Theirs tale one resistance to change and heroic action, seemingly intractable obstacles and the most clever tactics for dealing with those obstacles. It’s a story that is occurring in different forms all around us today. But I can say that the penguins handle the very real challenges a great deal better than most of us did.
Characters
I could say that I fell in love with most of the character in this book. Most of the characters in this book reflect our life today. Persons that have positive attitude and people that have negative attitude and also person that always wanted to see other people failure.
Louis
Head penguin. Enough experience to be wise. Patient. A bit conservative. Not easily flustered. Respected by almost all except NoNo and the teenagers. Smart ( but no an intellectual heavyweight)
Alice
Practical. Aggressive. Makes things happen. Doesn’t care about status and treats everyone the same. Impossible to intimidate, so don’t even try. Smart ( but no an intellectual heavyweight)
Buddy
Boyishly handsome. Not the slightest bit ambitious. Well trusted and liked. Definitely not an intellectual heavyweight.
Fred
Younger. Amazingly curious and creative. Level-headed. Nice beak. Insufficient data to judge his I.Q.
Professor
Logical (actually very logical). Well read. Fascinated by interesting questions. Not the most social of birds.
How Eight Steps produce needed change in any sort of group
These 8 steps bring out by John Kotter can be implemented in our daily activities and in the organization we involve. Well try to understand it properly. To get better view click at the pictures below.

For those who not yet read this book Iurge you to read it!huhuh :)








1 comments:
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment